Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC

Music is my passion, along with everything that has to do with bringing music to life for an audience. I picture the process of making music as a blank canvas. When a song is finished, the same blank canvas becomes a work of art. That piece of art is put on display with the potential to inspire and start revolutions. I am an artist and I do not take power of music lightly. It takes a commitment to excellence and a creative thought process to make quality music. Both of these are qualities that I possess. Every element in making a song is equally important. When one process is finished it is a stroke on the canvas. As a musician (pianist) and a lyricist, I have the ability to view a canvas from multiple angles. This allows me create music and words that complement each other. I am always looking to soak up knowledge and techniques that I can involve and execute in my music, which requires me to learn quickly. My passion for making good music allows me to be dedicated to my art. I have what it takes to be successful in making music. I will only grow as an artist, which in turn, will warrant me to produce better art.

No comments:

Post a Comment