Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


     When thinking about the best way to deliver my creative content, I take into account what I want to be highlighted with my product. One of the main things I want to be highlighted is the experience you have from eating Nature's Delight cookies. It is an elegant experience that not only delights taste buds but also is visually stimulating and delightful. In order to properly advertise and deliver a glimpse of this experience, it must be before the eyes of the potential customer. I can do this by plastering my product on billboards, magazines, and newspapers.

      A key component of enhancing the cookie eating experience would be packaging. I visualize my product being packaged in an elegant gift box, something that you would not expect to find cookies in. This would also add to the aspect of giving people more than what they bargained for. Nature's Delight would not only attract customers with its delicious taste but also its brilliant packaging. A big part of my creative content is selling an experience that can only be fulfilled wholly with my product. Not to mention, at Nature’s Delight, we are committed to excellence and giving back to the community. Just as our cookies give people joy, we in turn, return that joy back the community. 

    The medium I will use to deliver my creative content is Photoshop. Finding an elegant backdrop or upscale cookie will not be hard. After that is done, then, I will put my own creative content on the packaging with the goal of making it look better. Looks are important to the Nature Delight experience, so it is only right to deliver that experience with the highest order of excellence and quality. I am excited to see what a creative mind can put together for Nature’s Delight and I look forward to sharing my product. Hopefully, consumers will find as much joy in every package of Nature’s Delight cookies as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment